Saturday 30 October 2010

Country Couture

I am so feeling the country look right now, which of course Alexa is already working in her Barbour jacket. What I am NOT feeling is River Islands blatent rip off which is nearly ruining it for me.
If you really feel inclinded to pretend you are from the country, atleast hit Lester Bowden who have a superb Crew and Barbour selection.


The overall look is a bit Tatler's 'Bystander' (which I will feature in one day in the near future) - the messed up hair which ironically takes longer to achieve and has to be clean for it to work, and natural 'flushed look' make up, which suggests you spend a lot of your time occupied with outdoor pursuits.




The accessories: Louis Vuitton bag, Dolce and Gabbana sunglasses and nude heels (I couldn't help myself okay, I left my wellies in my country home anyway)



No comments:

Post a Comment