Sunday 17 October 2010

Underwear as ONLY wear?

So, underwear as outerwear has been rocking our catwalks for the best of 2010 now, and I am STILL feeling it.
In my opinion, there are two ways you can go here : structured, with corsets, lacing and body suits OR loose, with slips, camisoles and sheer dresses. 
I've been playing with both - corsets over shirts for a daytime, with a more professional touch  for work, and  I  also wore an ACTUAL  nighty  (sheer, Yamamay with a black lace bra) to a recent fashion magazine launch party.   
Another fave underwear dress of mine is my 'Catwalk Collection' number- very structured (and slightly restricting if you need to walk a bit quickly)    
Ive recently been thinking of taking this to the next level, and purchasing some silk lingerie style shorts to wear with heels under a blazer? Let me know what you think! xoxo


3 comments:

  1. So So jealous you got to go to that launch, and got stopped for photo. You look fab in all these photies x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I LOVE those silk shorts towards the end. Where are they from R?x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too Fern! They're lingerie/ nightwear shorts that I saw on Ebay (because we ALL know how Rob feels about high street) x

    ReplyDelete