Saturday 16 October 2010

From Russia With Love

The brow : A trend which has begun to dictate my winter wardrobe. Obviously the power brow has been shaping our catwalks from sometime now, we've seen thick and shaped to bleached (eg the fabulous Allesandro Abrosio on this issue of Love). Following in the steps of Prada, Ive chosen the dark and thick power brow- but it doesn't stop there. With my thick dark hair, brows, pale skin and bold red lips I'm feeling a bit "Russia" (and a bit of an eastern European spin on retro glamour).

To accompany this, Ive purchased a fur hat (it was a steal) and it's become a staple in my winter wardrobe. The look is finished with my Russian criminal tattoo which I let a friend do, but misses a mink coat and thick Russian accent. Do not try at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment